Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year Resolutions...

Happy New Yeaar! I hope this year brings lots of joy, peace and happiness. I do not make resolutions for my new years, mainly because most never stick, and I just do not like starting my year out as a failure! I do however, take the time to pray over the new year. I am dedicating my year to the Lord. Whatever he has 'resolved' for my journey to be this year I am looking forward to. I am already blessed with a wonderful family and friends. I was feeling exremely blessed New Year's Day. There was a huge snow storm brewing outside. I was in my kitchen cricutting all day while my pork dinner was cooking in the roaster. My whole family was lounging, watching loony toons and snoozing all day. It was such a peaceful cozy atmosphere. I was feeling so blessed to have a home that could shelter such a warm cozy day when it was so blustery outside. I love how my year has started out already, and I am anxious to see what the year will bring. With God in the drivers seat, and My wonderful hubby and kids standing by my side, it's gonna be a gr8 and wonderful adventure.
I am praying for the very same for all of you:o)

1 comment:

  1. :) Awwww, you are so awesome! May all great things come your way!

    ReplyDelete